- MEMBERS OF THE COURT, HVSU
|Sr.||Name of Member||Duration of Membership|
|1||His Excellency, Governor of Haryana||Ex-Officio Chairman|
|2||Vice Chancellor||Ex-Officio Member|
|3||Additional Chief Secretary to Govt, Finance Deptt, Haryana or his nominee||Ex-Officio Member|
|4||Additional Chief Secretary to Govt, Higher Education Deptt, Haryana or his nominee||Ex-Officio Member|
|5||Additional Chief Secretary to Govt, Technical Education Deptt, Haryana or his nominee||Ex-Officio Member|
|6||Prof.Neelu Rohmetra Director IIM Sirmour||Member|
|7||Prof. (Dr ) Venkat Balasubramanian Department of Design Engineering IIT Madras||Member|
|8||Sh. Vikas Kapoor President Orient Craft.||Member|
|9||Mr Arvind Kaul MD- East West Automation Ltd.||Member|
|10||Mr Ajay Mishra, Associate Vice President , Royal Bank of Scotland||Member|
|11||Registrar- Member Secretary||Ex-Officio|
CONSTITUTION AND POWER OF COURT
- Ex-officio members
- The Chancellor;
- The Vice-Chancellor;
- The Administrative Chief Secretary to Government, Haryana, Finance Department, or his nominee;
- The Administrative Chief Secretary to Government, Haryana, Higher Education Department or his nominee;
- The Administrative Chief Secretary to Government, Haryana, Technical Education Department or his nominee;
- The Registrar.
- Other Members
- professors of the University not exceeding three on the basis of seniority by rotation;
- two eminent academicians and three representatives from industry, to be nominated by the Chancellor on the recommendation of the Vice – Chancellor;
- The Registrar shall be the Member-Secretary of the Court.
- Save as otherwise expressly provided, the members of Court, other than exoffiio members, shall hold office for a term of two years.
- At all meetings of the Court, three-fifth of the members shall form a quorum. Court and its constitution.
- The Court shall meet atleast once a year.
- A special meeting of the Court may be convened at any time, by the Chancellor, the Vice-Chancellor or on a written request by one-third of its member.